Dear [NAME] - ([UCC]),
Exchange Traded Funds, or ETFs, are essentially Index Funds that are listed and traded on exchanges like stocks. An ETF is a basket of stocks, bonds or commodities that reflect the composition of an Index, like S&P CNX Nifty or BSE Sensex. The current trading value of ETFs is derived from the net asset value of underlying stocks/ commodities that it represents.
ETFs offer several advantages to investors:
- Can be easily bought and sold like any other stock on the exchange.
- Transaction can be complete during market hours at a price close to the actual NAV of the scheme.
- Ability to put limit order.
- Minimum investment is one unit.
- Enjoy flexibility of stock and diversification of index fund.
Exchange Traded Funds -NSE
||Close Price as on
|22nd September, 2021
||NIFTY IT Index
||Nifty Div Opps 50
||Nifty Healthcare Index
||Nifty Midcap 100
To View Exchange Traded Funds :